Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1226
  • stats Total Posts: 24045
  • stats Total Topics: 1893
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New to the group  (Read 2396 times)

Offline beatbox

• Inazuma Junior
New to the group
« on: Jul 12, 2022, 01.49 PM »
Just got a 2015 Inazuma F. only done 2k miles in 7 years one lady owner before me lol
Loving the ride so far - my only issue is that windscreen vibrates really bad at 5k rpm, enough that to stop it I have to hold it.
There is nothing loose on the front of the bike but it seems to only do it when the bike is warm from the sun???

thanks for having me here.

Offline Opel

• Inazuma Member
Re: New to the group
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2022, 06.01 PM »
 :400: Nice bike! It's a bit quiet here but there's quite a bit of old but interesting information to search through. I don't have a faired version so can't assist in any meaningful way but I'm sure it won't take much to fix.

Good luck and happy riding!

Offline mzterg

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: Red/Black 250Z
  • City / Town: Tayside
Re: New to the group
« Reply #2 on: Jul 22, 2022, 08.56 PM »
Hi Beatbox. Welcome to the group.  There is a huge amount of tips and advice available by searching the forum.  One of the favourite topics was gearing, and how almost everyone felt the stock bike was geared too low, making the bike feel very busy at legal speed limits.  There are some good threads on sprocket combinations which people have tried to improve the stock ratio.  It is nice to see new members discovering the "joys" of the Inazuma.  I still have mine, but I ride it a lot less than I should.  The Inazuma F is quite a rare "beast" lol.
Best wishes.