Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1139
  • stats Total Posts: 23790
  • stats Total Topics: 1834
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: FI Light  (Read 350 times)

Offline Eldon65

• Inazuma Junior
FI Light
« on: July 19, 2021, 03:39:51 AM »
 Hi,
  My first visit to this forum. I recently bought my Suzuki GW250, a 2015 model, very low mileage. When bringing it home I only got about 10 miles and it shutdown on a FI fault according to the instrument panel. It was working flawless, so flawless that I decided to push it to top speed. It was heading towards the max of 138kph (85mph). When at 134 kph it just shutdown. Anyone here have similar experience. A local dealer is checking to see if it had its wiring harness recall upgrade. I stripped it down today checked fuel tank,air filter, all electrical connectors. No problems visible. At first I thought it might be a governor shutdown and that I was running right at it's max. I still think there may be something to it. The dealer suggested bringing it in for a code scan and I suspect I will do that. Any ideas?

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
Re: FI Light
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 07:04:24 PM »
Probably as well to let the dealer put it on his diagnostics.

No idea what the "wiring harness recall upgrade" is. Certainly never been done on my 2013
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

Offline Megashorts

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 09:55:39 PM »

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 07:11:44 PM »
Ah, sorry forgot that. Mine was done October 2014. Gear position sensor was also done, about the same time.
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "