Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1153
  • stats Total Posts: 23839
  • stats Total Topics: 1841
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hi From Pakistan  (Read 792 times)

Offline deltree

• Inazuma Junior
Hi From Pakistan
« on: March 08, 2021, 11:19:23 AM »
Will be picking up my 2019 Inazuma in a week, it will be my first motorcycle so looking forward to learning from the community and also finally becoming a motorcycle owner after fantasizing about bikes since 2009. It's been a long time to get to this point in life!

Offline onazoomerF

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: GW250 F
  • City / Town: Perth
Re: Hi From Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 12:07:19 PM »
Welcome to this forum. Lots to learn, lots to share. I'm really happy for it. It's good to read some peoples' travel experience.

Here in Canada, there seems to be a mindset that a big bike is the only bike. I'm up in age, so chose to re-kindle my love of riding with the GW250F. I'm a sedate rider, driving about a half hour to town for coffee and back. Nonetheless, it's a far greater joy than going in the car.

I have to be alert - for wild animals, logging trucks, the usual road conditions riders have to know about, and the easy way this little bike slithers through traffic. Sometimes I head into the "the big city" of Ottawa. Sometimes I head to the St Lawrence River for scenery. Each is about an hour and a half away, so it's three hours round trip. It's always less boring than in the car. It sparks me to life.

I'm sure, too, some people look and think "What's that ol' fart doing on a sport bike?" My good friend blurted, when I told her I was getting a motorcycle "YOU'RE SEVENTY THREE ! !"   Yes, and I'm ALIVE!

I hope you journies are many, and that being so open to the elements brings you the joy that is motorcycling. This little bike is big in every way but cubic centimeters. Get ready to smile.

Offline j_newman1990

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 07:15:27 PM »
Congratulation and welcome to this amazing biker community. If you need any help and want to learn about Inazuma just mentioned your query here.

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 07:33:27 PM »
 :400:  deltree
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

Offline deltree

• Inazuma Junior
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 09:44:08 AM »
*Originally Posted by onazoomerF [+]
Welcome to this forum. Lots to learn, lots to share. I'm really happy for it. It's good to read some peoples' travel experience.

Here in Canada, there seems to be a mindset that a big bike is the only bike. I'm up in age, so chose to re-kindle my love of riding with the GW250F. I'm a sedate rider, driving about a half hour to town for coffee and back. Nonetheless, it's a far greater joy than going in the car.

I have to be alert - for wild animals, logging trucks, the usual road conditions riders have to know about, and the easy way this little bike slithers through traffic. Sometimes I head into the "the big city" of Ottawa. Sometimes I head to the St Lawrence River for scenery. Each is about an hour and a half away, so it's three hours round trip. It's always less boring than in the car. It sparks me to life.

I'm sure, too, some people look and think "What's that ol' fart doing on a sport bike?" My good friend blurted, when I told her I was getting a motorcycle "YOU'RE SEVENTY THREE ! !"   Yes, and I'm ALIVE!

I hope you journies are many, and that being so open to the elements brings you the joy that is motorcycling. This little bike is big in every way but cubic centimeters. Get ready to smile.

Very inspiring sir. Glad to be part of this community and to everyone else thanks for the welcome. I hereby confirm I have taken delivery of the bike and slowly learning with each passing day :)