in: Kantara

Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1058
  • stats Total Posts: 23553
  • stats Total Topics: 1788
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Heated grips back in action  (Read 1295 times)

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: Black = Fast!
Re: Heated grips back in action
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 09:07:49 AM »
Following yesterdays news I doubt any of us will be out riding again this year!!

We're all doomed...................................................
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left !

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 07:43:04 PM »
Inazuma's still getting me to work. Might just have to take the scenic route  :002:
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 07:31:27 AM »
The scenic route ?  :084:

Thought you lived in England?  :027:

:745: :745: :745: :745:

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2020, 07:17:25 PM »
South of Birmingham  :150: :008:
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
  • City / Town: Munster
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2020, 09:00:40 PM »
*Originally Posted by tookadum [+]
The scenic route ?  :084:

Thought you lived in England?  :027:

:745: :745: :745: :745:

:155: :015: Some things never change  :002:

*Originally Posted by Robell [+]
Inazuma's still getting me to work. Might just have to take the scenic route  :002:

Dude I worked an lived in B/ham for many years, My daughter moved back here 8 years ago an every now and then I can still pick out the B/ham accent,

Sometimes miss the place an would like to visit it again, my problem is Being afraid I would take to the place again,
I find it very easy to settle down wherever the craic is good, Only thing keeping me here is the sh$!e I've  accumulated here over the years  ie Boats , Bikes , and tools an a shop full of fishing tackle... I better stop thinking about this or else everything will be up for sale tomorrow.

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 08:40:48 AM »
But Tayto - would they allow you back?  :084:

Whilst (in my opinion - which rarely matters lol) there are quite a few very scenic routes around England, but regretably the Midlands does not get a look in!  :019:

Wales is my area of choice and come spring - if we make it through the winter,  we wll be looking to uproot again and north(ish) Wales gets my vote. Only issue is that Wales is closer to that small piece of land in the part of the Atlantic Ocean that the locals have renamed the Irish sea.

Having worked in Birmingham City Centre on British Rail and then as a Manager in a Hospital I have met all kinds of people in Brum. Used to be that the guys / gals were a friendly lot and I believe the majority may well still be, but the place is over run now with scum bags whose sole intention in life is to rip you off!

Do yourself (and the Uk mainland) a favour and stay there. For a start the fishing here is a lot different and to be honest - I just don't think you would compete!

You stay there (please).

Whilst I am in finger tap mode and because I may not get the chance again - can I be the first to wish you, and your lot over there, the very best Christmas ever and a fantastically healthy New Year !  :821:

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
  • City / Town: Munster
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 11:54:02 AM »
*Originally Posted by tookadum [+]
But Tayto - would they allow you back?  :084:

They would for sure, it's getting back to Ireland would be my problem.

Wales is my area of choice and come spring - if we make it through the winter,  we wll be looking to uproot again and north(ish) Wales gets my vote. Only issue is that Wales is closer to that small piece of land in the part of the Atlantic Ocean that the locals have renamed the Irish sea.

Wales, What a fantastic place to visit, Have to say I loved being there, worked at the Cadbury factory in north wales for a few weeks, there was a trout fishery nearby,
we stayed / lodged in a lovely little pub near the factory, the gaffer found out i was into fishing and he offered me the use of his fly fishing tackle to use after work, He sorted it so that I could fish for free. so off i went to the fishery,  Good god it was small, We stood there thinking is it worth fishing it,
as we stood there A guy came out of the office and spent some time setting up his stall.. First cast he was into a rainbow of around 8lb, The guy ran up the field with the fish to get the fella in the office to weigh it,
the guy in the office grabbed the fish off the guy and ran with it back down to the pond  :745: :745: :745: That was enough for us, we never bothered wetting a line but the craic was good,
I hope your move to wales suits you an yours dude, You got itchy feet man, I hope you are not having issues with the locals, I know your bike went on the missing list not long after you got there,
Either way I wish you good luck with the new place  :028: 

Whilst I am in finger tap mode and because I may not get the chance again - can I be the first to wish you, and your lot over there, the very best Christmas ever and a fantastically healthy New Year !  :821:

All the very best to you and yours for both the Christmas and the new year my friend,
Take care. 

Recent Topics