Recent Gallery Images

Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1045
  • stats Total Posts: 23509
  • stats Total Topics: 1781
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: stolen and fcuk very much  (Read 1103 times)

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: blue inazuma
stolen and fcuk very much
« on: February 06, 2020, 07:39:40 AM »
went to a mall with the wife and kids, i actually locked my helmet under my sit and guess what.... when we came back my dear white blue and black nearly new helmet was gone with my gloves of course. but the thing is .... how did they do it ? ######

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
Re: stolen and fcuk very much
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 05:07:45 PM »
How was it secured ?

If I ever leave my helmet on the bike, I put a chain or cable thro the chinpiece
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Pro
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 01:14:21 AM »
i locked it under the sit with the metal ring thats on the helmet... not enough officially. first time in over 20 years that i loose a helmet ! sucks 

Offline WaffleHouse

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 05:11:13 AM »

I am guessing the D-rings are not still under the seat, that the thief didn't cut the helmet strap?

If they didn't cut it, then they probably picked the lock. There are several YouTube channels that are all about lock-picking. And these are expensive (to me) padlocks. Lock picking tools are available on Amazon for fairly cheap as well.  There is little to stop a skilled, determined thief. Be happy they didn't want your bike!

(Note that I only happened across the lock-picking videos while looking to buy a secure padlock.  Being able to pick a lock would not do me any good. The cheapest lock in the world would defeat my basic morals!)

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Pro
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 11:17:28 AM »
yeap nothing under the sit !!! made me wonder ! the sit was in position locked too. maybe seen it was not an expensive helmet the ring could have been pulled out! but not a trace, real mystery. I live in Indonesia since 11 years and i had nothing stolen so far, the locals are not fan of 250cc they are hard to sale so they dont really steal them either, thank god, they love scooters tho. But if a thief get cut in this country people enjoy kicking the hell out of them, if they re lucky the police come around to save them! i ve seen it happen once, people in the street started calling : thief thief, the guy got beaten by several people and lucky for him a soldier going home stopped the mob and arrested him.   

Offline WaffleHouse

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 12:37:44 PM »
Was it a pretty or expensive-LOOKING helmet?

I like the vigilante justice thing. Better at deterring crime than the regular, slow criminal justice system!

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Pro
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 03:14:00 PM »
not expensive but nice looking, same blue black and white as my inazuma, only 2 or 3 months old, the mall bike park i was in didnt have security on that day, somehow. sh#t happen .  This is indonesia anything can happen even if there isnt as much crime as in europe or usa. Yeah vigilante crime fighting is something, specially that here the cops wont even bother trying to find out who actually killed a thief. 

Recent Topics