Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1017
  • stats Total Posts: 23352
  • stats Total Topics: 1751
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: electric conversion.  (Read 706 times)

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: blue inazuma
electric conversion.
« on: February 01, 2020, 09:49:41 AM »
thats it i ve said it, dont scream dont cry dont curse, i was thinking about it ! only thinking. A kit conversion with out batteries is about 1000eu  10hp 5-8.6 kw , batteries well i m not sure yet could be an other 1000 eu. So has anyone done it yet ? please enlighten  me IF YOU DID

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
Re: electric conversion.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 05:06:48 PM »
Given that the Inazuma was one of the cheapest bikes available, I doubt an electric conversion would be financially viable.

I think that applies to pretty much any vehicle. Initial cost is very high, lifespan is untested. Electric "might" be a greener option but it's still got a long way to go, before it's cost effective.
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Pro
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 06:33:20 AM »
well i do not think that because of the price it make the zuma a cheap bike! in general plastics, frame, wells and all are very good quality. i ve been comparing with my friends s 250 cc s and well yamahas looks good but quality isnt here, honda ex cbr 250 has a good engine but again it s not exactly top, now a good tvs 310 is very cheap and the quality is there it s obvious, you can see it. So somehow i think that the gw could be a good start frame for an all electric with let say with about 2000 eu, you can get a motor equal to et 400cc with several years warranty and a battery pack that has a 1500 time charges. worth a try. personally i never do daily trip that are more than 50 km! and i get often stuck in traffic.     

Offline SammyJ

• Inazuma Junior
  • Bike: 2016 Inazuma
  • City / Town: Auckland
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 12:13:33 AM »
I do fancy the idea. However I was wondering if the Inazuma’s bulky weight would create problems as the battery for an electric motorcycle will be quite heavy by itself. Still it’d be quite interesting to see what an electric inazuma would be like.
2BorNot2B

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Pro
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 03:25:39 PM »
i wonder what is the most heaviest part of that bike ! if it s the engine all the better as it needs removing. well now the way things go i ve no budget for this project but i hope next year!

disjointed-outlet