in: mzterg

Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1045
  • stats Total Posts: 23509
  • stats Total Topics: 1781
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Comparison of Inazuma 250 vs other bikes you've owned on Bumpy Roads.  (Read 2319 times)

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: Black = Fast!
Re: Comparison of Inazuma 250 vs other bikes you've owned on Bumpy Roads.
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 06:11:04 AM »
The Harley 750 is a surprise. I read a bunch of reviews and it sounds almost Japanese, the first Harley I could see myself buying, were they not so expensive compared to comparable Japanese bikes.

Dunno, but in the Uk my 750 new OTR was £5995. Compare that to any Jap 750 and I think you would be surprised ;)
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left !

Offline Megashorts

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 08:42:06 AM »
My V-Strom 1000 is the recent beaked model, a 2015 one with the upside down forks etc. The stock suspension is great. I find myself riding over broken roads just for fun. I have been alongside other bikes with the riders holding on struggling to stay in control. I grin and open it up :-) I find myself taking the Inazuma down the crappy roads for a giggle too sometimes. The challenge is to stay on the seat!

The downside to the V-Strom is its very easy to go a little too fast if you aren't careful. Slow revving with lots of torque low down. The Inazuma feels much faster until you look at the speedo :-)

Offline WaffleHouse

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2020, 12:50:14 AM »
*Originally Posted by Robell [+]
The Inazuma's almost certainly better than my Speed Triple on bumpy roads  :008:

Having said that, it's probably 30 mph slower, so it' probably not a fair comparison  :008:

Today I rode my Inazuma for the first time in a month. (The cause of the riding lull is an unpleasant story.)

About a half hour into my ride, your words hit me and I concluded that probably a lot of the Inazuma's pleasantness on rough roads is due to it generally going a lot slower than most other bikes I would ride on the same roads.

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
  • City / Town: Munster
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2020, 08:34:42 PM »
My Harley sportster 1200 is a pain in the asp when compared to the inazuma, There has been times when it felt like i crushed a vertebra after hitting a small pot hole,
You soon get to know where every hole / crack or dip is when you ride this sportster,

Hallo everyone and u Tookadum  :155: hope yous are all keeping well.

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: Black = Fast!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2020, 08:53:42 AM »
Stay safe mate  :821:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left !

Offline Gillo

• Inazuma Junior
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2020, 09:16:42 PM »
I own an old Kawasaki ZR7 as well as my Inazuma. Riding the ZR7 is very enjoyable; it obviously has a lot more power, torque and accelaration, which is great, but at the same time it is heavy and can be like wrestling an elephant on city roads. There is no comparison in terms of comfort on a bumpy road, inazuma wins hands down every time. Brakes are better as well. In my opinion the inazuma is a perfect commuting bike.

Offline onazoomerF

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: GW250 F
  • City / Town: Perth
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 10:38:37 AM »
Ya, Gillo. The Suzuki's really surprisingly comfortable.

Recent Topics

disjointed-outlet