in: Robell

Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 989
  • stats Total Posts: 23257
  • stats Total Topics: 1728
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Issues with bikes  (Read 365 times)

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: Black = Fast!
Issues with bikes
« on: January 24, 2020, 12:03:24 PM »
I no longer have my Inazuma having moved onto the dark - side however I frequently 'pop in' just to see what is happening.
Just my thoughts:
 I frequently see people asking questions regarding issues that they have with their bikes. Usually there are a few suggestions as to what the problem could likely be.
More often than not that is where the post ends!
It would be helpful if, after finding what the issue was, the solution was posted by the person having the issue.
I say this because if something goes wrong with YOUR bike you can bet that sooner or later someone else will have the same issue and if the problem has already been sorted elsewhere then the issue can be swiftly remedied.  :821:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left !

Offline Inazuma

• Admin/Moderator
  • Inazuma Member
Re: Issues with bikes
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 02:46:44 PM »
I quite agree, seen this on quite a few threads and it's very frustrating not knowing what the solution was.   :028:

:821:

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: 2014 Suzuki 250
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 12:40:21 PM »
*Originally Posted by tookadum [+]
I no longer have my Inazuma having moved onto the dark - side however I frequently 'pop in' just to see what is happening.
Just my thoughts:
 I frequently see people asking questions regarding issues that they have with their bikes. Usually there are a few suggestions as to what the problem could likely be.
More often than not that is where the post ends!
It would be helpful if, after finding what the issue was, the solution was posted by the person having the issue.
I say this because if something goes wrong with YOUR bike you can bet that sooner or later someone else will have the same issue and if the problem has already been sorted elsewhere then the issue can be swiftly remedied.  :821:

I agree, would be more helpful if an update on the fault was posted after it was resolved.

Online Megashorts

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 02:05:26 PM »
What a really good idea :-)

Online Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
  • Bike: Suzuki Marauder
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 03:43:59 PM »

Good idea tookadum.  Very, very useful to other members.   :028: