Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1107
  • stats Total Posts: 23719
  • stats Total Topics: 1815
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Oddball tires.  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Bugeye29

• Inazuma Junior
Re: Oddball tires.
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 10:51:00 AM »
How do you find the Bridgestone Battleaxe tyres are they worth buying ? Were they the 21 or 22.

Thanks

Offline onazoomerF

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: GW250 F
  • City / Town: Perth
Re: Oddball tires.
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 04:49:35 PM »
I've only a few months on the tires, and don't want to say how they are. I got them for long mileage, which I assume is meaning harder, less grippy tires. Howeve I believe they have to softer outer rubber for the turns. Most of my riding, unfortunately is almost bolt uprite and sedate. I'm no longer the 140kph,crank on to lift the shaft for clearance rider. Far too many deer and other critters whose road manners are wild. I'm wanting to have these tires for several years.

I certainly found them grand for transitioning to a lean. Just really smooth, with no surprises whatsoever. If theres one thing i've learned about riding, it's to keep the pressure as the manufacturer suggests. BIG difference. I'm liking thes tires real well.

As to size, I'll step into the freezing snow and look for you. Hold on. ...110\70 , 140\80  Hope this helps. Feel free to ask more.