Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 983
  • stats Total Posts: 23148
  • stats Total Topics: 1708
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 364

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: new mods 22000 km  (Read 497 times)

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: blue inazuma
new mods 22000 km
« on: October 10, 2019, 11:44:20 AM »
so i ve finely changed my cans, actually bought a carbon silencer and closed the left side. The bike sound great, not too loud but deep. Funny thing is that the idling has gone much better since i made the change, it used to be abit irregular but is perfect now! I ve no idea why. Next service she will get brand new iridium spark plugs, i will wash the k&n filter properly, maybe buy a better oil to help with the gears. I m planning too to buy a 15 t front sprocket see how it goes. I will post some pictures and a sound video asap. back from the shop where i bought the silencer and had it fitted i had a big dumbass smile on my face as the sound was really amazing, i actually enjoy the ride much more now and so does the wife     

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: 2014 Suzuki 250
Re: new mods 22000 km
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 12:20:17 PM »
I changed the exhaust system on mine to a 2 into 1 system, I'm pleased with it.  :821:

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 04:11:29 PM »
did you change the whole thing?

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 04:34:31 PM »
*Originally Posted by enzo [+]
did you change the whole thing?

Yes, I changed the whole system. The downpipes were OK but the centre section and end cans were rotten.

Offline enzo

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 08:34:59 AM »
any combustion problems ? back fire ! or did you put on a power commander. i recon mine already run lean without the full system 

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 09:03:07 AM »
*Originally Posted by enzo [+]
any combustion problems ? back fire ! or did you put on a power commander. i recon mine already run lean without the full system

I get a little backfire if I throttle hard for a length of time & roll off the throttle completely, the overall performance of the bike isn't hindered & economy doesn't seem to be greatly affected. I ride mostly in heavy traffic so I prefer the louder exhaust, especially when filtering between cars & vans. They may not be looking in their mirrors but they can usually hear me  :001:

I was considering changing the plugs, air filter & having the engine tuned, however she's running OK so I'll leave all that for now. I did change the oil & filter last month, I don't think it needed doing but I prefer to keep the oil fresh & the filter replaced as it's quite an inexpensive and easy job to do.

Recent Topics