Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 975
  • stats Total Posts: 23089
  • stats Total Topics: 1701
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 229

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Brake, clutch, throttle cables  (Read 136 times)

Offline Stevo

• Inazuma Junior
Brake, clutch, throttle cables
« on: October 03, 2019, 04:14:05 AM »
Does anyone know if someone makes +2" - +3" cables and brake lines for  the base gw250?

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: Black = Fast!
Re: Brake, clutch, throttle cables
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 07:55:09 AM »
Hi

This question has been asked before so I guess others have resolved the issue but may not have posted how.

But the simple answer to your question is no - if you search for GW25o specific cables that are slightly longer you won't find any out there.

However, if you search on the web there are many sites that 'custom make' cables to the specific size you want so it's just a case of measuring the ones you have and ordering slightly longer.

I see you are in USA so I would imagine there are numerous places that sell them - this company is in the UK but do ship worldwide if you are stuck:

http://www.cable-tec.co.uk/applications/motorcycle_cables.asp?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-J-bxcD_5AIVybTtCh3M-gTfEAAYASAAEgISN_D_BwE         :028:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left !

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
Re: Brake, clutch, throttle cables
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 04:53:57 PM »
Didn't the faired model have higher bars. In which case the cables etc might be what you're looking for.
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "