Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1018
  • stats Total Posts: 23362
  • stats Total Topics: 1754
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Exhaust Option  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: 2014 Suzuki 250
Exhaust Option
« on: August 20, 2019, 08:46:01 AM »
I've decided to replace the exhaust system on my Zuma, I'm looking at a complete Delkevic system..... This one to be exact;

https://delkevic.co.uk/complete-systems/Suzuki/GW250%20Inazuma%20/2014/suzuki-gw250-inazuma-2013-2018-full-exhaust-system-350mm-stainless-silencer.html

Has anyone fitted one of these to their Zuma? Thoughts, comments welcomed before I purchase  :002: Cheers

Offline onazoomerF

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: GW250 F
  • City / Town: Perth
Re: Exhaust Option
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 03:07:30 PM »
Guess I'm used to the low slung pipes. Mybe these new ones will give lean clearance, but this bike isn't a speed bike. I guess the look could grow on ya. The noise will be closer to your ears.

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 03:13:48 PM »
*Originally Posted by onazoomerF [+]
Guess I'm used to the low slung pipes. Mybe these new ones will give lean clearance, but this bike isn't a speed bike. I guess the look could grow on ya. The noise will be closer to your ears.

Speed isn't the reason, the pipe on one of the end cans has started to split. The other can isn't in great shape either and the collector box is also looking scruffy, rather than replace one can and then probably have to replace the other within the next 6 months or so it seems more logical to replace the whole system with a stainless steel system. I'm not too worried about the noise level, I prefer a louder exhaust as people tend to notice you when filtering in traffic  :002:

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 10:21:04 AM »
Well, bit the bullet and ordered the above system. The chap at Delkevic was helpful and made a good impression. Hopefully the exhaust will arrive tomorrow/next day as the other end can blew a hole yesterday.

Hopefully it'll be a decent fit and wont need much fettling to install  :002:

Offline Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
  • Bike: Suzuki Marauder
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 04:40:59 PM »

Looks good.  Read the details, legal in UK and a 5 year guarantee.  Cant go wrong at that price.  I would prefer dual silencers but each to their own.
Kantara

Offline Wookiee

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 01:46:00 PM »
*Originally Posted by Kantara [+]
Looks good.  Read the details, legal in UK and a 5 year guarantee.  Cant go wrong at that price.  I would prefer dual silencers but each to their own.

I'm not too fussed about having a single silencer, a bit less weight & one less thing to clean  :008:

Offline Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
  • Bike: Suzuki Marauder
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2019, 01:05:03 PM »

I agree, but I think it would look better with dual silencers.  :001:
 But then the price would increase. Cant win them all. :159:
Kantara

Recent Topics