Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 946
  • stats Total Posts: 22775
  • stats Total Topics: 1658
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 229

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Inazuma won't start, Please Help  (Read 681 times)

Offline luishfialho

• Inazuma Junior
Re: Inazuma won't start, Please Help
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 10:36:10 AM »
Sorry for the delay @donlad
Yes it has ignition, the plugs have spark. From here, I'm trying to determine what to do next, is it safe to pour fuel directly into the cylinders through the plugs holes as @tookadum is saying? I guess so, just never saw it been done before.
Is it really dangerous for the injectors to operate for a short time outside the engine? Trying to clean them would be the next step after determining that the problem is coming from the injection. If they're clogged I guess it wouldn't do much more damage just trying to get some fuel injector cleaning spray through them.
Will keep you guys updated on the matter, thanks for all the help.

Offline donlad

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: 250 Inazuma
  • City / Town: London
Re: Inazuma won't start, Please Help
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 10:25:45 PM »
Hi luishfialho,

Ok good you have a spark at the plugs, and yes what tookadum is saying is correct, by putting a little fuel directly into the cylinders it effectively bypasses the rest of the fuel system, and ensures fuel gets directly where it is required, and so long as you have a spark, fuel and compression your engine should start,  and in answer to your question, no.... removing an injector and testing/cleaning it outside the engine shouldn't cause any problems,.......... let me know how you get on
donlad