Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 946
  • stats Total Posts: 22775
  • stats Total Topics: 1658
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 229

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: May Day Run Monday Bank Hol 6th May  (Read 748 times)

Offline donlad

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: 250 Inazuma
  • City / Town: London
May Day Run Monday Bank Hol 6th May
« on: April 02, 2019, 12:17:11 PM »
Hi all,

I am chatting to a couple of other members here about having an Inazuma members run down to Hastings on the May bank holiday, meeting at Dartford, Kent (Premier Inn, by the Dartford tunnel)  at around 07.30-07.45, and leaving around 08.00am, for the 50 odd mile ride to Hastings, it does get really busy on the roads after about 10.00am, so hence the early start, this is a great event and attracts around 30,000 motorcyclists each year, please let me know if any other members are interested

Offline dick the den

• Inazuma Junior
Re: May Day Run Monday Bank Hol 6th May
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 02:13:02 PM »
Havent got one yet,but will be doing this may-day run,last year over 46000 motorbikes,great,will be leavning bit later meeting up with friends at the 1066 café about 10.
Be on my red Honda sh125 scoot. :821:

Offline donlad

• Inazuma Pro
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 10:29:43 PM »
Hi dick the den,

glad to hear your taking part, yes its a great day out isn't it, I do it most years, lets hope the weather warms up a bit before then, ha ha ha

Offline dick the den

• Inazuma Junior
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 03:02:05 PM »
Last year I parked behind the empty boating lake,what ever this year. :305:

Offline dick the den

• Inazuma Junior
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 11:15:07 AM »
So I went ,met my mate at the 1066 café on the a21,where I got talking to a old bloke on a Suzuki inazuma a black one,which he bought just couple of days before.
Got to hastings where it was packed bit cold/windy loads of bikes saw a blue/white one go past,had good time [as allways] coming though town centre got behind a old bloke[again] on a red one with carrier on back he was ridding very neat and tidy,so if it was any one on here.Hi. :046:

Offline donlad

• Inazuma Pro
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 12:03:38 PM »
Hi dick the den,
Yes I was there, I arrived in Hastings about 9.30, a good ride down, by the sounds of things there was a nasty accident on the A21 at Tonbridge which closed the road both directions for a couple of hrs, glad I missed it.
Yes it was a bit chilly in the wind down at Hastings, but fine once the sun came through, but some great bikes on show it is a great event.
I did stop at the 1066 cafe on the way back, 1st time I have stopped there, I must admit I was a bit dis-appointed, the staff seemed pretty miserable, and Coffee from a machine with paper cups !!! it could be so much better. (but there were 2 lovely BSA Goldstars parked up there)
Oh yes I have a blue/white bike, I was two up and had my panniers fitted, so maybe it was me whom you saw, I didn't see any other Inazuma's on the day, but I was looking out for the new Enfield 650, which i am keen to see in the flesh, though didn't manage to see any up close.
Hopefully next year we will have T shirt and shorts weather, ha ha ha

Offline dick the den

• Inazuma Junior
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 01:10:41 PM »
Hi donlad,saw 3 royal enfields,silver looks like the old british bikes/black very nice/and coming back next to the old bloke on the Suzuki inazuma  a orange royal enfield.
Last year was bloody hot. :305: