Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1058
  • stats Total Posts: 23553
  • stats Total Topics: 1788
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: For sale £1125  (Read 1299 times)

Offline dick the den

• Inazuma Junior
For sale £1125
« on: December 27, 2017, 12:53:36 PM »
As above,in order for me to purchase a Suzuki inazuma 250,some thing has to go.
So Suzuki Address fl125 motorbike,oct.2007,red with matching red top-box,aprox,6200 miles,[don't use it much]mot till april 2018.New tyre on back,new battery,4 gears all going down,[just like the old fizzy]kickstart,thats why I bought it,thats it really kent/England,i don't know to post photo,s,so if anyone does please post it up. :440:

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
  • City / Town: Munster
Re: For sale £1125
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 05:36:17 PM »
Hi Dick

Ask admin for a gallery link thingy, I did and was sent a link to the gallery and more links as to how to go about sticking a pic up,
A great thing about having your own gallery is you don't have to resize pictures before loading them up,

So when your pic is in the gallery and u click on it  Look at the bottom right corner of pic and click details, scroll down and you just need to copy the BBC code and then paste it in your post,

Much easier than having to muck about resizing... If only everything in life was so easy  :002:

Offline tookadum

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: Black = Fast!
Re: For sale £1125
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 10:09:20 AM »
Ebay always works for me - I sold my bike in a day. But it was one of the higher performance and spec Black models!  :007:

Good luck selling your bike  :169:
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left !

Recent Topics