Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1123
  • stats Total Posts: 23759
  • stats Total Topics: 1827
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: a hot weather ride to devon  (Read 2327 times)

Offline advguy

• Inazuma Pro
  • BLUE-FASTEST PRODUCTION GW
  • Bike: FAST BLUE 2015
Re: a hot weather ride to devon
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 10:00:27 PM »
We had several inches of snow just over a week ago...we usually get a dump at the end of may as well so we are not scott free yet

Offline Lennairn

• Inazuma Master
  • Bike: Black Inazuma
  • City / Town: Nairn
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 04:56:09 PM »
My Son and I will be riding the Applecross pass on Monday, the weather in the Highland looks OK, will also post pics if I can find out how to do it.

Offline Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
  • Bike: Suzuki Marauder
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 05:49:39 PM »
Lennairn.

I hope you and your son have a good day out riding.  Take care both of you. :028:  That's what I miss, riding with my son.  He has just returned from Dundee and Glasgow.  All to do with his job. :211: :157:

As for pics,  please click onto FAQ'S at the top of the page right hand side.  I am absolutely no expert in this but it is all there to help you.  You might get some advice as well.  ROBELL seems to be the expert.  He copied my two pics from my gallery and put them on his post.  Now I have got to master this as well.

Good luck.

"The Legend" Silly as it may seem but I love it .lol  mzterg started it. :164:

Kantara

Offline mzterg

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: Red/Black 250Z
  • City / Town: Tayside
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 10:30:45 PM »
Hi advguy - been busy with work lately, but just saw your ride report.  Great pics and a good story too.  Always wanted to see some pics of the roads and sights in your part of the world.  Was very interesting to hear and see about the oil production.  I forgot Alberta was home of the great Canadian oil sands.

Screen looks good.  Is that a Puig screen?  Looks like it.  Have you got used to it yet, or have you put it up for sale on ebay yet  :001:

All the best.  Stay safe and looking forward to more pics.  Hope the bike is going well.  What's your mileage now?

Kantara - I'm glad you like the name.  I think you wear it well, and I am getting used to seeing you use it  :020:

:821:

Offline mzterg

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: Red/Black 250Z
  • City / Town: Tayside
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 10:35:12 PM »
Sorry Lennairn - I missed your comment.  Hope the ride across Applecross Pass went well.  I was hoping you had some photos for us to look at but there is nothing in your gallery  :003:  You'll have to get your son to help you next time he's passing.  Hope all is well with you.  At least the weather is improving again after the weekend rains  :002:

:821: