Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1153
  • stats Total Posts: 23839
  • stats Total Topics: 1841
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Inazuma workshop manual  (Read 7304 times)

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
  • City / Town: Munster
Re: Inazuma workshop manual
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 07:53:00 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rucifa [+]
I just keep an electronic cooy of the manual on my tablet. It makes it easy to zoom in on pictures and flick to the page I need. Just need to be careful to keep my hands clean.

That's good thinking Rucifa, I have a cheap aldi or lidl tablet type thingy that will do the job nicely.. it's too slow for anything else but this would at least get me some use out of it, Cheer's dude.

Offline mzterg

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: Red/Black 250Z
  • City / Town: Tayside
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 09:31:18 AM »
Tayto - have you got shares in Aldi or Lidl?  :008:  I was looking at your other posts and was laughing at the one where you walked past a trolley jack and just had to pick it up as it would be "handy" for checking your chain.  You could use the tablet at the same time  :001:

I'm the same though - there's nothing like walking up the centre rows at Lidls to see what "handy" stuff you can find.  I bought some thermal long-johns there last year. Crivit brand and go under my bike trousers.  They're pretty good and have lasted well.  I also bought a digital caliper set as I thought it could come in "handy".  So far I have measured the diameter of my wife's washing airer after the pole broke off in the ground and I needed the size for an "exact" replacement lol.

Offline Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
  • Bike: Suzuki Marauder
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 12:23:51 PM »
Mate I am much the same but I wont throw anything away.  I keep telling the wife it may come in handy.

As for the thermals, my wife bought me some from "Every little helps" Tesco.  Bloody good they are to.  Plus she bought me two pairs of long sleeve thermal vests to go under my sweater whilst riding the bike.  I suggest you should try to get these because they are really good.

They have built a new Aldi just one mile from me.  Big store but small car park.  On opening day it was mayhem.
Kantara

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
  • City / Town: Munster
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 05:10:08 PM »
*Originally Posted by mzterg [+]
Tayto - have you got shares in Aldi or Lidl?

I also bought a digital caliper set as I thought it could come in "handy".   lol.

:745:  :745:     No shares in them BUT I could start a market stall with all the gear / gadgets I bought from them over the years... Some of it still in the Box's. Flux cored wire welder / a nice big bench drill / CCTV / Bottle jack and now a trolley jack to keep it company are just some of the things I'm looking at as I write this, they are piled in the corner waiting for me to find another place to stash,

As my old uncle would say "Its better to be looking at them instead of looking for them"

I'm a killer for tinkering with things, Just making things I need out of stuff that other folk would normally dump,

I too got them Digi caliper thingy and I have to say it came in pretty handy many a time... it's got to the stage now where I know I have the tool / gadget needed but cant remember where Its stashed  :027:

Seems most times I thought of something and within a month one of them shop's would have it in... I think I have Crystal B?&&'s   Or they have    :002:

Offline mzterg

• Inazuma Pro
  • Bike: Red/Black 250Z
  • City / Town: Tayside
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 08:37:05 PM »
Tayto - that's a great saying from your uncle.  I will keep that one handy and bring it out to defend my future purchases  :002:

Kantara - I do have a set of white Tesco thermals, but they don't do anything for my figure  :002: The black Crivit (Lidls) thermals look much sleeker (I need all the help I can get).  The Crivit thermals are specially developed for bikers and have patches in potential contact areas (knees etc).  There's no protection, but they keep your joints slightly warmer than the other bits.

Offline murraylaoshi

• Inazuma Junior
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2021, 09:06:02 PM »
Hi There

Just a post for future google searches looking for the User Guide and Service Manual:

Here is an updated Google Drive link to both. The Service Manual is 478 Pages (Digital Version). The User Guide is a scanned copy - 58 Pages. Both as a Zip file here (had to update the link due to a change in the way Google Drive public links work):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B616QjuzovVRWDJ5U2pVN2lLa2s/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-WNYKBBcLa8nqqZCuPmxtsQ

Thanks

disjointed-outlet