Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1058
  • stats Total Posts: 23553
  • stats Total Topics: 1788
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Inazuma for sale  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
  • City / Town: Munster
Re: Inazuma for sale
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
*Originally Posted by gpobantam [+]
Thanks Tayto.
Kantara suggested a Inazuma F.which has different handlebars. My mate has got one which he sometimes uses when we go for our rides. I will have a look at it.

Many thanks everyone. Ride safe.

Cheers Mick

Great stuff Mick,

I hope it works out for you, ask your mate if he would prefer your low rider bars, I presume that most bits of the F would fit on yours, I really dont know as I aint seen one, you might even pick up a used bar and bits if they suit you,

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 07:09:15 PM »
*Originally Posted by Kantara [+]
Hey Dude, can you get that stuff G in the chemist? :062:

Nay Lad, The only Chemist around here are making heavy duty stuf  :087:    You be better off finding somebody with green fingers  :001:

Offline Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
  • Bike: Suzuki Marauder
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 01:45:55 PM »
Been to the garden centre and bought some plants.  The labels show nice red flowers.  Have to start them in the green house first.  Plenty of heat. :005:  Are these ok? :152:  The label says they smell nice. :087:
Kantara

Offline Tayto

• Inazuma Master
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 09:20:33 PM »
*Originally Posted by Kantara [+]
Been to the garden centre and bought some plants.  The labels show nice red flowers.  Have to start them in the green house first.  Plenty of heat. :005:  Are these ok? :152:  The label says they smell nice. :087:

No Dude

The only heat involved in growing "G" is when the Boy's in blue come knocking to tax you  :745:

I had an old style hippy friend in England that used to grow his own, He had a flat in a high-rise building that I had been to loads of times... after about 20 visits we spoke about "G" in detail,  He was telling me all about it and then he say's come in here a sec,  he took me into the bedroom  :005:  I thought easy now dude  :034: ,

he opened a double wardrobe and slid a panel back to reveal his little plantation... he had divided the room in 2 with a false wall and a fitted wardrobe was the door, I was totally blown away by the whole setup, He seemed to enjoy telling me all the do's and don'ts  about the plants life from seed to harvest... I found it very interesting and enjoyable in the little room,
can't recall how long we sat there looking at them and chatting but I told him I was getting light headed, He explained the plants take in carbon dioxide and turn it into pure oxygen and us being in there was not only good for the plants But also very good for us... kinda like putting on an oxygen mask,

:430: back to your question, He said heat was your enemy in more way's than one  :745:  The "G" dont like it an neither will you when your door gets blown in at 5am  :005: 

THIS POST WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 2 DAY'S

Offline Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 01:21:08 PM »
 :460: Dude but I will stick to my rose's.  I think you could write a book about your life.  Hell just reading your post made me get light headed.  I  am to old for all that  :172:.  I got my bike and when, I say when we get the good weather I will be out and about getting the sea air and some miles on the clock.  The only time I need the boys in blue is when somebody pinches my roses. :156: :158:
Kantara

Offline Kantara

• Inazuma God
  • Take care out there.
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 02:34:01 PM »
Hi gpobantam,
Have you had any success in selling your zuma?  Did you try your mates gw250S, the one with the higher handlebars?
It is nice and sunny down here and |I expect it is the same in your neck of the woods.  So I expect seeing it  is Wednesday you and the boys have been out for your weekly ride. :028:
Keep us in the picture and take care out there. :152:
Kantara

Recent Topics

disjointed-outlet