Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1030
  • stats Total Posts: 23427
  • stats Total Topics: 1763
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New Models Based on the Inazuma  (Read 2599 times)

Offline grumpy

• Inazuma Master
  • Bike: Inazuma in Black
New Models Based on the Inazuma
« on: November 09, 2016, 03:34:22 PM »
Hi Admin, You may have missed this in the "LOADS of new 250 Suzuki's" thread, https://www.inazuma250.com/index.php/topic,1163.0.html 

quote from Robell on page 2 ... "As they're both clearly Inazuma based, and not completely new, I wonder if this website will be extended to include them"

As they are both coming to the UK, and presumably else where, will they be included?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Re: New Models Based on the Inazuma
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 10:19:56 AM »
I don't mind adding additional ones but the problem is this forum is quite model specific. However, as you say it would be good to include them though.  :002:

Leave it with me and let me have a think about it and I'll see if there's something we can do :028:

:821:

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 12:10:39 PM »
I wonder if the Inazuma will continue as a model ?

With the 2 new models it's clearly possible to meet latest Euro4 regulations, but I've not seen any mention of any updates, to keep it going beyond 2016.
" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

Offline RoryD

• Inazuma Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 01:08:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by Admin [+]
I don't mind adding additional ones but the problem is this forum is quite model specific. However, as you say it would be good to include them though.  :002:
Leave it with me and let me have a think about it and I'll see if there's something we can do :028:
Have you thought about it yet?

The V-Strom 250/ DL250 is just an Inazuma with a MAJOR facelift, ABS, bars from the F and a larger tank (same engine, frame, tyres, transmission etc etc), and is the GSX250R not just a bling-ed up ABS version of the Inazuma F?  I think owners of both will find a great deal of useful info on this site re. the mechanicals, electrics etc etc ..... like they can see ahead to the issues their machines may have over the next 5 years.

While I see the http://www.v-strom.co.uk/ site lays claim to the V-S 250 ("Suzuki V-Strom (VStrom) Owners Club DL250, DL650 & DL1000"), I'd imagine the beating heart of that forum will remain very much with the 650/1000 machines.

Countries beyond the EU may continue with the Inazuma, but here in Europe the forum will become increasingly concerned only with a dwindling number of ageing 'zumas unless it embraces the successors too.

- RoryD
Now left the Forum .... 'zuma sold after 3 good years.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 01:30:13 PM »
Have you thought about it yet?

Ooops sorry, just noticed that my post above was nearly a year ago. Unfortunately, been incredably busy this year with various things  :034:

...........but here in Europe the forum will become increasingly concerned only with a dwindling number of ageing 'zumas unless it embraces the successors too.

That's a valid point and a good reason to do it.

Ok, let me check a few things out first, I'll see what I can do  :028:

disjointed-outlet