Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1123
  • stats Total Posts: 23759
  • stats Total Topics: 1827
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Dover Transport Musem Bike Show  (Read 2748 times)

Offline grumpy

• Inazuma Master
  • Bike: Inazuma in Black
Re: Dover Transport Musem Bike Show
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 07:29:43 PM »
*Originally Posted by SUMMERS [+]
<SNIP>...What did you think of the bigger sprocket, did it change the bike much?

It makes it more relaxed at main road speeds, less 'busy', and helps make first gear much more useable around town...before it seemed like you needed to change to second almost immediately, which could be awkward in the middle of a junction. I filled up the tank for the first time after the sprocket change today and she's recorded 84mpg, which seems a bit down on what I was getting before but I have been using faster main roads and a couple of motorway trips recently...but then it could be that the speedo' and milometer are reading more accurately now and previous mpg figures were slightly over inflated...certainly I feel as if I'm traveling a bit faster on main roads!  :164: More testing required...if the sun stays out!  :018:

Offline Rucifa

• Inazuma Master
  • Bike: ...Sold
  • City / Town: Queanbeyan
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 09:52:57 AM »
*Originally Posted by Robell [+]

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/2012/09/millyard-5-cylinder-engine.jpg on this server.
 :027:

Offline Robell

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: GW250L3
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 07:15:09 PM »
I can't access it now either  :027:

This is a pic I took :

" it's better to burn out, than to fade away "

disjointed-outlet