Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1123
  • stats Total Posts: 23759
  • stats Total Topics: 1827
  • stats Total Categories: 12
  • stats Total Boards: 25
  • stats Most Online: 3076

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A Good Way To Spend A Day Off  (Read 1329 times)

Offline SUMMERS

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: red/black 2015
  • City / Town: Orange
A Good Way To Spend A Day Off
« on: March 07, 2016, 12:19:39 AM »
An  RDO off work(yah),so I took the bike for a ride down to Bathurst to give it a run after it's service,it's about 60klm and not a bad bit of road.Stopped off for some lunch and a beer and a mate suggested I take the bike for a spin around the  'mount'(being Mt Panorama),a famous race track in Australia.I'd forgotten how much fun it was,the only thing is it's a street circuit so there is a 60km speed limit on the track(very hard to stick to),but fun just the same,the zuma loved it.I done 3 laps then took the long way back to Orange via a few country roads. Great day out :082:

Offline Rucifa

• Inazuma Master
  • Bike: ...Sold
  • City / Town: Queanbeyan
Re: A Good Way To Spend A Day Off
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 05:44:32 AM »
Very jealous indeed. I've been around the mountain a couple of times in cars but on a bike it would be even better. Did you manage to take any photos?

Offline hl3013st

• Inazuma God
  • Bike: inazuma black
  • City / Town: Heraklion
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 02:05:27 PM »
Nice!!!!! Please next time take your camera and share some photos with us   :028: :028:
If you wanna a ride. Ride a Black horse :-)

Offline SUMMERS

• Inazuma Member
  • Bike: red/black 2015
  • City / Town: Orange
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 09:11:16 PM »
Sorry about not getting photos everyone but I'm probably the only person in the world without a mobile phone(much to my wife's disgust) and I don't usually carry a camera but I'm thinking it's a must now that I'm starting to get back into riding again.Be Cool-Ride Often!!!

disjointed-outlet